Have Your Say

We recently invited feedback on the current proposals through an
online survey.

That survey closed on 27 September. In total 55 online survey responses were received from the consultation exercise, with 95% of respondents fully supporting the redevelopment of Kepier, and the remaining 5% all supporting the redevelopment in part. 89% of respondents fully agreed that the current plans would provide a high quality learning environment, with the remaining 11% agreeing in part.

 

A planning application was subsequently submitted to the local planning authority, Sunderland City Council, on 29 September. The application has been given a reference number (17/01957/FU4 ) and the full submission can be viewed here.

 

Subject to planning permission being granted BAM hope to commence work in early 2018 and it is anticipated that the new building would be ready for occupation by Summer 2019.

 

If you have any other queries please contact Mathew Hill on mjhill@bam.co.uk

 

Nathaniel Lichfield & Partners Limited (‘Lichfields’) is registered with the Information Commissioners Office (registration number Z6193122).  Your responses will be analysed by Lichfields on behalf of our client/s: Bam Construction Ltd..  It is not envisaged that any personal data will be supplied by virtue of completion of the survey, but in the event that any personal data is supplied, it will be disregarded and deleted without undue delay.  Responses to this consultation may be made publicly available.  Your response may be shared with the following agency/ies involved in the collation and outcome of the data: Bam Construction Ltd.